Warner Bros. Discovery Sports holds long-term partnerships with some of the world's leading federations and rights holders, providing access to an unrivalled portfolio of sports events within a 360° offer across its free-to-air, payTV, streaming, online and social media platforms.
In May 2015, WBD agreed a ground-breaking agreement with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) for all TV and multi-platform broadcast rights in Europe for the four Olympic Games from 2018–2024. In January 2023, WBD was awarded the rights to the 2026-2032 Games together with the European Broadcasting Union (EBU).
Warner Bros. Discovery Sports shows an unrivalled 300 days of live cycling per year across Eurosport and GCN+ and promotes the UCI Track Champions League through a partnership with the Union Cycliste Internationale. It is the only place to watch:
- Every Grand Tour; UCI World Championship and UCI World Tour event
- Every single Women's World Tour event
- Every major cyclo-cross event
- Every track, mountain bike, BMX and urban cycling World Championship, European Championship and World Cup
- Every cycling event at the Olympic Games
Warner Bros. Discovery Sports holds the rights across Europe to show every Grand Slam and a wide range of ATP tournament in multiple markets across Europe including:
- Australian Open - all linear and digital rights across Europe until at least 2031 through a long-term partnership with Tennis Australia
- Roland-Garros - exclusive rights in 50 markets in Europe (excluding France) through a partnership with the Fédération Française de Tennis
- Wimbledon - exclusive coverage in 11 markets in Europe plus highlights in the UK and Ireland.
- US Open - the exclusive rights holder in 45 markets in Europe (excluding Italy, Germany, Spain the UK and Ireland)
Warner Bros. Discovery Sports reached a landmark agreement with Infront via FIS in 2021 to further expand its comprehensive winter sports coverage with more exclusivity across a greater number of events than ever before, featuring more than 1,000 hours of live content from the biggest events including:
- Every FIS World Cup event; every Alpine Ski World Cup race; the Ski Jumping World Cup, Cross Country World Cup, Nordic Combined World Cup; and men’s and women’s Snowboard, Freestyle and Freeski World Cup events
- The FIS Alpine and Nordic World Ski Championships in 2023 (France and Slovenia) and 2025 (Austria and Norway); FIS Snowboard, Freestyle and Freeski World Championships in 2023 (Georgia) and 2025
- The Biathlon World Team Challenge
- Summer Grand Prix Ski Jumping
Warner Bros. Discovery Sports holds long-term partnerships promotes world-class motorsport on two and four wheels. It's live motorsport coverage also features some of the biggest motorsport events on the global calendar including:
- 24 Hours of Le Mans
- FIM Speedway
- FIM Endurance Championship
- ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
- Bennetts British Superbike Championship
Eurosport is the Home of Snooker through a ten-year partnership with World Snooker. It brings fans live and on-demand coverage of the biggest international snooker tournaments on the calendar, covering 18 events including the World Championships, across its channels and platforms including the Eurosport Snooker YouTube channel.
TNT Sports (UK)
TNT Sports presents exclusive live sport including the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa Conference League, Premiership Rugby, MotoGP, Cricket, UFC, Boxing and WWE. discovery+ is the streaming destination for TNT Sports in the UK.