Global Mountain Bike Network is part of Discovery-owned Play Sports Group - the world’s leading digital sports media company focused solely on cycling and tri-sports.
GMBN is the world’s largest and fastest growing mountain bike channel after it first launched in 2014. It offers fans a light-hearted and informative entertainment channel dedicated to everything and anything mountain biking: with how-tos, how-not tos, technique, humour, and adventure to inform, entertain and inspire riders every day of every week, including videos on:
- How to ride faster with expert knowledge
- Fix everything with pro know-how
- Ride anything with world-cup winning skills
- Dial your bike with bike set-up advice
- In-depth entertaining features
- Chat, opinion and more in the Dirt Shed Show
The channel is fronted by world-renowned pro riders, including: mountain bike trials legend and Road Bike Party star Martyn Ashton; former UK Gravity Enduro champion and former World Cup downhill racer, Neil “The Don” Donoghue; and dirt jump and slopestyle pro Blake Samson.
So whatever form of mountain biking is your passion, we cover every angle.
Go to GMBN